Thread: Spear Fishing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepdog8404 View Post
    Thanks for posting that! I wonder ho many folks would be complaining if they were down there shooting huge Suckers and Squawfish...
    I would! Because I know the assholes will not be eating them! And that they do it for fun. What do some have such small balls that they have a need to kill on a constant to prove something? I guess to some eating a fish that are 17-25 years old, and full of the worse crap that now fill our water ways; is a thing. I know of some that took big ones and did not eat them. So why kill them if they will not eat them. I dont want to hear the well they gave them to someone else..... Then I have to question the reason behind spearing such big hens!!!

Having had a long talk with Steelie (memeber here) he knows I know the dark side of taking fish. And it’s a scary one!! if I where to discuss it here most would lose their minds!!!! The poaching that goes on is not even funny! Yet some on here want to blame stripers with no FACTS!!! Stop with your damn opinions, and post studies of facts! I sure as hell can post links, but don’t know if it’s worth the time because some will still not see it for what it is. Stripers are the scape goat for why the salmon decline is happening! Yet no mention of damns, and the pollutions that pours directly in rivers from our streets!! Recently saw loads of crap come down some pipes at howe ave area.... 0_o
    Last edited by winxp_man; 07-22-2018 at 12:15 PM.
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"