Thread: New Patagonia waders

Default New Patagonia waders

I am in the market for a new set of waders. I've got a guy offering me a good deal on some Patagonia Guidewater waders. Anyone have any thoughts/experience on those? Thanks...

i LOVE my patagonia waders. that being said, i love patagonia. great company with a great work ethic. however, after owning my waders for 8 months or so, i noticed that my pants would be damp if i ever waded longer than 4 hours. damp from crotch to toe, not soaked, but visibly wet. i emailed their customer service, they had me mail in the waders and i had a new pair within 2 weeks. while annoyed initially they handled the situation beautifully and i love the brand new pair of waders i got (the new model, not the older one that i owned).
    hey, careful man, there's a beverage here

i have a pair of there watermaster waders. love them. they are light and very durable. i know several other people that have patagonia waders and they all love them.

Great info...good to know. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one. I'm excited to see them (they have to be mailed to me). Thanks for the help.

You won't be disappointed with them. I switched from Simms G3's to Patagonia Guidewater and like the waders a lot. Best costumer service in the business and the quality is really good.