Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diaper stripers

Thumbs up Skewering....

Dabalone,.... you and are I are not going to agree on this but, whether you agree or not, the obvious target of all of this is anyone who posts a report about catching "....diaper Stripers...."; intentional or not. Oh, BTW, it's not a coincidence that the subject was raised immediately after a BB regular who fishes Stripers posted that his party had caught a bunch of small Stripers (or maybe you don't choose to note the timing of those types of posts.... ) You are right about people expressing their opinions but, as I said, it looks a lot like repeated lecturing to me.

Must be winter....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Gonzales View Post
    So for a while whenever I would hear of guys targeting diaper stripers it would just make me furious, but this morning on the way to work I had to ask myself...is really any different than fishing for half pounders? I guess not. As long as your useing small flies that arent stickin them in the eye or brain, then whats the harm. Darian, David lee, Mark what your thoughts?
    Ok guys... Charlie ASKED for thoughts, albeit specifically Darian, David and Mark's, but he DID ask for responses....
    - Robin

"Yes, size does matter..."

Wink

Hey Darian, its ok to respectfully disagree and I never mean anything nor take any of this personally, not everyone will have the same perspective on whats being discussed so disagreeing is just a part of any forum. I realize some threads are spun off from others and I may miss the intent but its probably because I look at each threads question or discussion separately without much thought of why it started.

Lots of very knowledgeable and articulate posters in these forums you being one of them, its a good place to come. Hopefully people can navigate the sometimes misplaced or missing punctuations and extended or shortened sentences in my posts and figure out what I was saying.