Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saturday at Lundborg's

We should continue to have the delta trips, but it would be nice to get out on some other water also. Maybe some small lake fishing with float tubes and pontoons, and of course the Black Mini Pearl.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Egads Scott, "Mini Pearl"?!?

Suddenly my mind's eye image of Ed's suave pram has gone from this:

To this:

-- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Sorry, just trying to be helpful and keeping mind places that sill give topwater bass potential, with lots of access for the tubers and tooners.

Fact is that there is very limited acces for these types trips on the delta; Im all ears for suggestions.

Wimpy's is a great spot, good "camp ground", and last I was there good restaurant and bar. But if memory serves, doesn't the Moke come through there with a pretty good current? If so, that would be difficult on those of us with electric or arm power.
    Stop! Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see.

Well, two other possibilities are Tower Park Marina and Turner Cut Marina. I'm not familiar with either but both seem to offer 5-mile/hour zones, launch ramps, restaurants, tent & RV camping with hookups, etc.

When I get a chance, I'll check out Turner Cut Marina, including fishing around it -- it is relatively close to Whiskey Slough and Mildred Tract, both of which are known to turn out some nice fish. . . .
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.