Thread: Tuesday with Kevin and Richard

Default Tuesday with Kevin and Richard

The fishing was great. The catching wasn't as good as the fishing Kevin took me to more fishy water than I have ever seen in one day and I even managed to cast to it correctly on occassion. But while we caught some fisn we didn't land any picture fish. So it goes, good fishing isn't the same as good catching. But if you just want to catch fish go to those ponds where you pay to throw corn at them. That's good catching, but bad fishing.

The water was 64 degrees and it was sunny and not much wind. I predict by early May things are really going to heat up. Better book your trip with Kevin now while he still has some spots left.

Wow, a no-picture fish day for you guys is a definite surprise. Means I probably would have been skunked.

Well, I know there's not a one of us who can claim not to have such days. Myself, I usually take pictures of 'em anyway. Better luck next time Richard, I have absolutely no doubt you're going to get into 'em big time in the very near future!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.