Thread: Closet Cleanout Sale #2 - Rods/Reels-SOLD

Default Closet Cleanout Sale #2 - Rods/Reels-SOLD

If interested in purchasing any of these items, please contact me at Keith@AnglingOnTheFly.com NOTE: All purchases must be made CASH ONLY and local pickup only (Kiene's Fly Shop) - Thank You!

RODS:

SOLD - G. Loomis StreamDance Metolius - Trout Spey: (13'4" #5/6, 3 pc): This rod is in like new condition and includes factory rod tube and sock. PRICE: $200

SOLD - R. B. Meiser Trouter Spey (11'7" 5/6/7, 4pc - grain window of 340 to 510 grains) - the rod blank/ferrules/guides are in excellent condition and has moderate soiling on the grip. The rod comes with original rod tube and rod sock. NOTE: the rod has my name on it, "Keith Kaneko". PRICE: $175

SOLD - Scott A2 1006/4 (10'0" #6, 4pc): This rod is in excellent condition with slight soiling on the handle. Included is the factory rod tube. PRICE: $95

SOLD - TFO Professional Series (10'0" #5, 4pc) - 2 quantity!: These rods are in good condition with soiling on the handles. PRICE: $35 each (or $60 for both)

SOLD - Redington CPS 8634 (8'6 #3, 4pc): This rod is in like-new condition. Includes factory rod tube and sock. PRICE: $140

SOLD - Echo 1090-4 (9'0" #10 4 pcs): This rod is in very good condition w/ slight soiling on the handle. Included is the factory rod sock. PRICE: $45

SOLD - Scott SAS 957/2 (9'6" #7, 2pc): This rod is in good condition and has soiling on the handle. Includes factory rod tube. PRICE: $45

REELS:

SOLD - Ross Big Game #4 Reel - Black (includes extra spool): This reel is in excellent condition. The reel has my name on it - "Keith H. Kaneko". Also, included is SA Mastery Steelhead WF8F line, the factory neoprene reel sock and extra spool. PRICE: $175 (w/ extra spool!)

SOLD - G. Loomis East Fork 7/8 Reel (includes extra spool): This reel is in excellent condition. Included is the factory reel sock and extra spool. PRICE: $140 (w/ extra spool!)

G. Loomis East Fork 5/6 Reel (includes extra spool): This reel is in like new condition. Included is SA Headstart WF6F line, the factory reel sock and extra spool. PRICE: $130 (w/ extra spool!)

SOLD - Teton #7LA (2 quantity - grey/blue color): These reels are in very good mechanical conditon, but show cosmetic wear (dings/scratches). PRICE: $30 each (or $50 for both)
    Angling On The Fly Travel
    (916) 539-3474
    www.AnglingOnTheFly.com

Keith always sells this stuff way to cheap so you better let him know what you want tomorrow or it will all be gone.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Keith,

E-mail sent, I'll take the Streamdance trout spey or the Meiser if the Loomis sold. Please check the e-mail for my contact information so we can talk over which rod I'll buy and arrange pick-up.

-John

Default sold

Keith, I will take one of the TFO Pro 5 weights.

email sent.

-MK

Keith,

I'd like to take the other TFO 5 and the Scott SAS 7.

Send me a pm to pick-up/pay.

Ed

Oops,
    e-mail sent.
    Ed

Keith
    I sent you an email about the Scott A2.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Default 5/6

Keith,
    I'll take the 5/6...