Thread: Looking for floating partner

Default Looking for floating partner

I was thinking of taking my pontoon down the AR looking for shad next week. Is there anyone else out there who might be looking to do the same trip? You know....safety in numbers.

John

what day? I can go on Monday. Also what part of the AR are you looking to float?

Default Floating the AR

Robdog,

Tuesday would be better but I could do Monday. Not sure what part of the river to float. I read a few shad are in the mid part of the river.....not sure what part of the river that means. Sunrise to Gristmill? Gristmill to Howe? I don't know if you've floated the American but it's a very pleasant float. Do you have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS View Post
    Robdog,

Tuesday would be better but I could do Monday. Not sure what part of the river to float. I read a few shad are in the mid part of the river.....not sure what part of the river that means. Sunrise to Gristmill? Gristmill to Howe? I don't know if you've floated the American but it's a very pleasant float. Do you have any suggestions?
    I was thinking Sailor Bar to Upper Sunrise, but all of those sound options freakin' awesome. I can only go on Monday though. PM & we can exchange numbers.