Thread: WTB: 7 or 8 wt spey rod

Default WTB: 7 or 8 wt spey rod

Looking to spend around $200-$350 for a 4-piece rod that will handle 550gr skagit line. Specifically z-axis 7136 or 8134, Echo DHII 7130 or perhaps similar Beulah Platinum. Also the 3-piece Scott ARC 1287. Willing to pay more for a Meiser if you have one. Let me know what you're willing to part with.
    Last edited by WinterrunRon; 02-17-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

Ron

PM Sent.

Shoot me a line if you have any questions

Thanks
    Brian
    And Always Remember
    Keep Those Line Tights
    Brian W Clemens
    Nor Cal Fly Guides
    530-354-3740
    norcalflyguides@gmail.com
    www.norcalflyguides.com

"I have many loves and Fly-Fishing is one of them; it brings peace and harmony to my being, which I can then pass on to others."
    ~ Sue Kreutzer

Still looking...
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

Hey Ron

By chance have you look at Spey Pages Classifieds?
    http://www.speypages.com/speyclave/92-spey-classifieds/

You might get lucky.
    Also if you want to try those rods out that I talked to you about, let me know.
    Thanks
    And Always Remember
    Keep Those Line Tights
    Brian W Clemens
    Nor Cal Fly Guides
    530-354-3740
    www.norcalflyguides.com

"I have many loves and Fly-Fishing is one of them; it brings peace and harmony to my being, which I can then pass on to others."
    ~ Sue Kreutzer

I look. I've contacted admin several times to reset my password since I can't get in as member and not been contacted. Site's gone downhill. Any insight on how to get someone's attention to reset my password?

Ron

If you are seeing something you really want, I would just create a new acct. Sometimes they get back to you quickly, other times days, even weeks. Faster to just create a new acct.
    And Always Remember
    Keep Those Line Tights
    Brian W Clemens
    Nor Cal Fly Guides
    530-354-3740
    www.norcalflyguides.com

~ Sue Kreutzer

Still looking...

4-piece rod that will handle 500-600gr skagit line. Specifically z-axis 7136 or 8134, Echo DHII 7130, Beulah Platinum 7132. Also the 3-piece Scott ARC 1287. Go to the closet and sift... bet you'll find one tucked away. Let me know what you're willing to part with.

WinterrunRon, making sure you saw my pm. Not what you named but close

Sorry John, if I didn't reply I probably overlooked it. Checking now...

Found a z-axis 7136 fellas, thanks for the replies and offers.