Thread: 2 large reels in excellent condition

Default 2 large reels in excellent condition

I suffered two strokes and can no longer go to places where the medical facilities are not great, so I am starting to sell off my larger gear

Waterworks Lamson 4.0 and spare spool. This reel will handle everything from salmon to marlin. It hold a 12 wt line and 300 yds of dacron. Much more gelspun. I have used the reel twice; once on a trip to the Ponoi River where I landed 22 salmon with it. Once to baja where I landed a black marlin. It is in excellent condition.I willinclude a nearly new 12 wt line and d two heavier lines for really big fish. Retail for the reel was$639 and the spool was $289

I am asking$490 plus shipping.

Original Harris Solitude VI. Harris reels have a cult reputation for being very strong and very reliable. If you are going after big animals in places where replacement equipment I unavailable or very expensive, you should have backups for everything. This is a great price for a backup, or for a first reel.

It retailed for about $340, and I am asking $175 plus shipping.

emailme atzjackkz@gmail.com

You will not find a better buy than these for salmon or the larger saltwater species. If you are not satisfied, contact me for a refund

the
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyworms View Post
    I suffered two strokes and can no longer go to places where the medical facilities are not great, so I am starting to sell off my larger gear

Waterworks Lamson 4.0 and spare spool. This reel will handle everything from salmon to marlin. It hold a 12 wt line and 300 yds of dacron. Much more gelspun. I have used the reel twice; once on a trip to the Ponoi River where I landed 22 salmon with it. Once to baja where I landed a black marlin. It is in excellent condition.I willinclude a nearly new 12 wt line and d two heavier lines for really big fish. Retail for the reel was$639 and the spool was $289

I am asking$490 plus shipping.

Original Harris Solitude VI. Harris reels have a cult reputation for being very strong and very reliable. If you are going after big animals in places where replacement equipment I unavailable or very expensive, you should have backups for everything. This is a great price for a backup, or for a first reel.

It retailed for about $340, and I am asking $175 plus shipping.

emailme atzjackkz@gmail.com

We really love those Lamson Waterworks reels......
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Thanks Bill, I love Waterwokrs tooI have two of every model, but my health is making me cut back