Thread: THE TIME HAS ARRIVED

Default THE TIME HAS ARRIVED

I'm off to Baja in the morning for a few weeks of hard pulling, gut wrenching, weiry arms and dead a$$ tired clients. Even Aero California can't keep me from venturing south of the border.

I will try to post photos as we get them or at least a daily or every other day report.

One thing I'm going to do this year is to give each person a DVD of their trip to Baja. It might be alot of work but it's gooooood PR.

See ya in June - hopefully on the river

Jay

Jay

We would love to hear some reports from you. It'll keep us longing for our trip in June.

Good luck and have fun!! Hope the elbow serves you well.

Jay

Carl & Jay,
    Its guys like you that keep me pumping money into the 401k. Must be great to have all that time to fish. Good luck out there and post some reports. It'll keep me going while whipping out powerpoint slide after slide. I'm 50 slides deep into this presentation and would rather be fishin.
    -Paul

I wish you guys great fishing and safe trips. I hope to see some good reports.

Mark

Carl,

Don't you love retirement........ No rush to get anywhere, no rush to get home. Come back with sore arms and alot of stories of the one that you ALMOST had.
    Since I retired 4 years ago, I had to figure out this thing called "time mangement". The days go by so fast, you actually for get what day it is, or is that called "old age".

Well anyway, have a great fishing trip.

Jay

Paul,

Keep those power points going. I've been working on 3 presentations and upgrading two old ones.
    Pump all the money you can into the 401k, you won't regret it but when you retire, diversify it

I sat for years at my PG&E desk wishing and hoping for my retirement day and since I've retired, I have never looked back or had any regrets.
    I highly recommend retirement to anyone who can do it early but retirement is not for everyone. I've seen too many people get bored and go back to work after one year.

Sit back and dream

Jay

Default Baja AAaaaaahhhhh.....

Hi Jay,.... I second your thoughts on retirement. It's been the best gift I ever received....

Seeya down there on the 2nd of June,

Darian
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Jay,

Have a great time in Baja! Please do send lots of reports and photos! It is the nest best thing to actually being there with you. If only I was a trust fund kid! Next time I will pick my parents better.

Wingman