Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speechless!!

Genevieve made the cover of the last issue of Atlantic Salmon Journal and is on the Loomis Pro Staff. I think she's caught her weight in Atlantic salmon many times over.

Larry. We have an early C&R season that opened March 1. I still have 2 feet of snow at my house. Not real sure where my waders are either

Jay,
    I know Michigan has a number of trout streams that are open thru the winter now.
    Here's good news for you. I've purchased 5 copies of your "The Misadventures of
    Peanut, Butter, and Jelly." Lots of rug-rat neighbors and nephews/nieces. With
    all of those royalties, you can buy an ice auger!
    Best,
    Larry S

Jbird,

One hell of nice video thanks for sharing!!

The ending folk music sounds like its Romanian folk and boy can you dance to it
    Aron-

"I own a time machine, but it only moves forward at regular speed..."

"So many rivers to fish so little time!"

Sent this to my wife, her response: " These are not the fish you are looking for. "

"For years, every time he stopped at the house to collect his paper money, it was the same routine. The old man in the wheelchair would ask him how he'd like it if he took him fishing and showed him a few things. He always said he'd like that.
    When the old man finally passed away, his wife gave the kid a box of flies. He has them today, tucked away in a closet, never to be fished."

Walt C.<---------------------------- not me, though I wish I had written it.

Unfortunately that ASJ Cover shot didn't do Genevieve or the Salmon she was holding any justice. She looks like a damn good caster. I showed up on the Restigouche River last summer with a Single Hand 9'9" 9 wt. with a Reddington Rise among Winston and Thomas & Thomas 14-15' Speys with Mako and even a Stan Bongdan to boot. Needless to say I saw a few eyes roll at me. However my guide at the lodge who was over 70 and had been a guide since he was 18 on the Restigouche gave me the most respect and said "Sonny, we've caught Salmon on single hand Fly Rods for over a hundred years on this river. Don't think for a second you are outgunned even for these fish."

Either way works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Genevieve made the cover of the last issue of Atlantic Salmon Journal and is on the Loomis Pro Staff. I think she's caught her weight in Atlantic salmon many times over.
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity

But I know none, and therefore am no beast

-William Shakespeare

Wow! Really cool footage there. Looks like a ton of fun.
    Thanks for sharing,
    JB