Thread: New sheriff in town ;)

Default New sheriff in town ;)

In an effort to relieve our wonderful tech friend Gregg, I am now an administrator on this board. I will be learning how to fix issues as I go so please have patience with me. If you need help or need to bring certain threads to my attention simply private message (PM) me through the board.

I really appreciate how the members of this message board help police unruly or rude members, but if someone is getting out of line please notify me with a PM, and I will investigate the matter.

Thank you to all you members who make this board a fun and interesting forum about this wonderful sport that we all enjoy.

Sincerely,

Adam Grace
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Just don't let your new power go to your head.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Howdy, Sheriff.

I would like to report Scott V. He's getting out of line. It seems he's always telling someone else what to do, like, "Just don't let your new power go to your head".
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

I too would like to report ScottV. The cat in his avatar apears to be slightly over weight. I'd also like to report WinterrunRon, nobody likes a tattle tale! I guess I should report myself now.

Jason

Adam, that guy Jaybinder apparantly eats puppies. There's photographic proof.

Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.