Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shasta Mcloud river arm???

Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    And one comment in jest and suddenly the Kiene's board is worst than the drake? Thanks for that.
    WOW I would like to see where "I get better responses on the Drake" Means the exact same thing as "The Kiene's board is worst than the Drake".

Because that is not what I said I guess there is some sort of translation code I am missing here.

Tight Lines Guys
    Last edited by Spicytuna1; 06-28-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Why not just fish the Upper Sac... It is fishing very well right now....

He is going to fish the Upper that is his main go to on this trip. He will likely only get a day or two to fish it but he is going to.

Since he is staying on the lake and will have two Jet Skies, being its only 7 miles by water to the mouth Mcloud he wanted to explore this area if he had some time to kill and was bored. So I wanted to be nice and ask about it on here. But apparently I was told not to go there, and it was stupid to go there. All while trying to do a favor for a friend.

And you know what its disappointing to have this kind of a response to an innocent post with a legit question. On a board that I have had a lot of respect for.

The problem with the McCloud is the fact it is so private...The solution to this problem might be to hire a local guide.... If I was serious about fishing this river I would hire wayne Eng or Craig Neilson and shorten the learning curve...If I wanted to learn the Upper sac... I would hire me and not tell anybody....