Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get something on the calendar this year.....

Good call! My buddies and I do annual trips in the spring for steel and fall for MT trouts. Can't say I would make either one happen if it wasn't an expected get together.

Hoping to make BC happen this year so maybe I need to get the ball rolling by taking the time off work.

I did my annual trip down to San Diego bay. In May I am making my first trip to Florida to fish Mosquito Lagoon. I have 3 over night backpack trips already scheduled for this summer. I plan to do a Kiene's float trip down the Sac in May. I have plans to go back down to San Diego this summer for more fishing in the bay. the list goes on and on, but I am sure I can squeeze in a few more days on my calendar.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Default 2012 fly fishing plans

I am taking my son on a drift trip on the lower Sac in March. I am putting together a trip to Alaska with my 3 fly fishing buddies in September. In between I will hit the Yuba, Feather and Lower A as often as my schedule allows and catch a few Largemouth bass in my backyard here at LOP in between.

Life is good. Best regards to all and here's hoping you get to get out with friends and family often too.

Mike (AKA) Ffdoc
    "I am haunted by the waters"