Well' we've been here for three days and two without fish but today more than made up for it.

Sailfish being the target we got chases and saw lots of sails on the surface for the last couple of days but still without luck we were getting a bit disgusted.

Today we got out a bit farther with a lot rougher water and I'm starting to think about my Dramamine. Two hours of bouncing around and seas started tp lay down.

About 10:00 we get our first hook up. Whew! Finally. And then in the same breath we get a second hookup. A DOUBLE!!! Geez How great is this? We release these first two and celebrate high fives and a couple of cervasas and we're off for more.

A few minutes go by and I've got a got another grab. Wahooooooo! OOooops ????? Spoke too soon and the reel explodes. Handle falls on the deck, knobs and screws fly, and a hot sailfish on the end of the line. We'll What would Barta do? He'd do it the Buzolich way and grab the line. Yep, that's exactly what I did and hand over handed the third sail in for the day. WHEW! What a workout.

But we're not done yet. A few minutes got by and my partner Jim May gets another hookup as well. FOUR SAILS LANDED in an hour and half.

More reports for tomarrow along with some great pictures and stories to tell.

TONY