Thread: Catalytic converter stolen under Hwy 20 Bridge on Lower Yuba

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by BobVP View Post

With all respect.
    Beautiful post Bob. For all of its warts, I love California.

I've been very lucky to have travelled and fished around the world (gotten paid many times to do it!), but I have yet to find anywhere else that comes close to everything California has to offer. I live in the NE part of the state and have a total disconnect from LA, the Bay Area and even Sacramento. California is NOT just homeless, drug addicts, criminals, or the Kardashians.This morning, on PUBLIC water I caught a 7 pound brown and a 4 pound rainbow before breakfast (NOPE! location will not be disclosed on social media or even a private PM). We have our mountains, high prairie, the Central Valley and the desert. What other state can claim that? Get OVER the social issues and dig even a tiny bit into why California has the world's 5th largest economy and the 4th highest ranking of places people, from around the world, would want to live.

Any time someone suggests it's time to leave California, it's probably a good idea. For them. I am 5th generation and looking at 6th and 7th gen with our kids and grandkids. We're here to stay.
    Last edited by Ralph; 04-18-2021 at 06:40 PM.