Thank you Brian for setting the record straight.

Fishtopher, I have learned from your postings that you are incapable of engaging in any meaningful discussion. Your mind is closed to any information presented that may be contrary to your theories or beliefs. But thank you for providing the references to web sites and information where we can read what is supposed to happen in these projects. It is helpful to know the government is trying, even if they have not figured it out yet. Perhaps if our government worked with the public instead of insisting their way is the only way, then we could move forward together. I must say that it is disheartening to learn that the people working on these projects have the opinion that all fisherman are ignorant and incapable of knowledge or observation. I saw this same attitude pervasive in the MLPA process and it is sad to know that people working in the public trust have no trust in the public but are stuck to following an agenda. It would be helpful if you could continue to share what you know or have read without trying to discredit anyone with a dissenting opinion. I am not sure you are capable of that but, it would be helpful.

Regards,

Tim Corfey