Quote Originally Posted by JCam View Post
Nahh I leave the banning to the whambulance drivers.
Interesting to lean that you believe you have omniscience over who and how individuals poach.
If you only knew a thing or two about poaching or poachers.

And leaving banning to cry babies I guess is what people that don’t give a crap say. Tell that to the sturgeon in the danube river over in Europe. There is a ban on catching or fishing for any. The part I can say you are right about it that even laws don’t keep assholes from poaching! Point about banning spear guys is simple, keep them from showing up in waters where there are year around fish illegal to take by spear fishing. Again I guess the ocean is not big enough.

I have personally seen fishing and wild life cases in court. And they don’t even care! If they did they would not just put a slap on the hand to offenders less people would be doing it. One case I know of is a sturgeon poacher that got a lifetime ban on fishing! I guess some don’t understand that fishing is a privilege not a right. If it where free for all there would be nothing left.

And one would say how do I say such things..... well simple; all of the papers from the past that I have dug up shows what over fishing does. From commercial down to the small time fisherman.

So by your opinions let’s let them have access to spear on a regular. What difference does it make. No big deal there are millions of fish. Nothing to worry about. Science is simple and it shows that we are jacking up quite a bit!