Some people collect guitars, stamps, coins, or tea pots. My husband's passion was fly fishing and English Setters. He unexpectedly passed away the middle of October. I will keep material I have for me but it is apparent he had way too much impressive fly fishing material. As much as it pains me to part with this I know he would want someone to cherish these rods, reels, catalogs and fly tying equipment as much as he did and I hate to have it sitting in his workshop getting no use. I am not the expert and am hoping someone can help me as I plow through this difficult challenge.

He had several pristine--never fished Scott Rods, Winston Rods and Orvis Rods. Most seem to never have been used--are in mint condition and I am in the process of taking photos. How do I determine a fair price for these first two?

Scott Powr Ply 8'8" 2 line 2.2 ounce rod..it is a three piece and has these numbers on it: G-882-L21-17241 and comes with the tube and sleeve

The second one is a Scott 8'8" 2 line 2.5 ounce with number G-88213-38793 on it. Again, sleeve and tube included. These are just the first of about 20 rods I have to catalog.

I haven't even started looking at the reels yet..and apparently he has boxes of collectors catalogs as well.

Any help would be appreciated.