Thread: Fly Fishing Christmas Presents!

Default Fly Fishing Christmas Presents!

Hi Folks,

Hope everybody had a very nice Christmas with their families, friends and loved ones . I know I certainly did. I received a number of nice gifts that I can put to use for upcoming fly fishing ventures right away. I can always count on my Mother buying my fishing license for me every year and what a nice git that is. I am always ready to start legally fishing before the new year even gets here.

My wife knows how much I love fly fishing and always gets me a number of things I can use right away for my trips. We were at Kiene's the other day and I saw some really nice looking redington rain jackets on sale I liked. She picked one up for me later to put under the tree along with a $50 dollar gift certificate, awesome! See you at the shop soon Bill! Last but not least, she picked me up a pair of shorts that say "all about trout" and have pictures of fish on them with the question "Feeling lucky?" Hey I always feel lucky !

All in all, a really nice Christmas for all of us in the family being together to celebrate this very special day. I have plans for a couple striper trips to the delta in the next couple weeks and maybe a steelhead trip to boot in January also. How about the rest of you guys and gals, care to share what you got for Christmas?

Best Wishes for for a great New Year to all !

Bill

Hey Bill, my wife's daughter bought me a hat and shirt monogramed with, "No Nonsense, Capt. Jerry" I love 'em. I'll wear them when we go out next time.

As for my wife and I, we went to K-Mart and bought each other a new fishing license. She even claims she's going to go fishing in the delta next week, something I'll have to see to believe since she normally never picks up a rod unless we're 1,000 miles further south.

My nephew gave me a great Cabela's fishing jacket.

And Maxima mailed me three hats and five shirts!
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

Default Shirt

"NO NONSENSE_CAPT. JERRY"
    Sounds cool! It pays to advertise.
    Good luck getting your wife out.

Sturmer, If I get her out there I'll take pictures just to prove it!

Merry Christmas, I hope all's well with you and yours.

FYI I bought some official Puglisi materials to tie some bluegill patterns. They should arrive around the 1st. I wish I had the master around to teach me!
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

Santy brought me a new Regal vise. Yippee!
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Jamie Howard's Chasing Silver DVD. 2+ hours of temporary heaven.

Santa brought me the FLU
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

Pretty sparce under the tree for me this year .

A bottle of Bushmills , and a bottle of Macallan .......

Both of which have nothing and everything to do w/ flyfishing and tying .

I can't complain ...... at all .

David

...a bunch of fishing stuff for me, the best being a new custom landing net made of walnut with my name engraved on it.
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver