Thread: Die

Default Die

This was posted below but hopefully I'll get more responses from here - just maybe

Looking for a die? No, I didn't say looking to die..
    Well anyway, I looking for a die cutter, something like the crease fly cutter except the one I need will have to cut thin acrylic plastic. I was talking to KD and he mentioned steel ruler dies. I've been looking for a place who makes them or just how the heck I find a shop.

I'm trying to make my life easier by finding this jig, instead of cutting my diving bills for my crank baits by hand. I have the crease fly cutter. It cuts foam real easy but won't handle the acrylic. I need something that I'll be able to hammer or maybe just take my sheet of acrylic plastic and have two million made. I have three different styles of bills, different lengths, different shapes and widths. I'm also in dicussion with a company that might want to pick up the bass bugs, not sure yet.

So, does anyone know of a shop that would make a steel ruler die

Thanks

Jay

Jay-
    I sent you a PM.
    Dave
    (formerly known as Wind Knot)

Default Machine Dies....

Jay,.... Check the other Topic/Thread area for my post.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown