Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12-02 Tough day ....Delta/ I'm Pontooning/ My buddy's Tubing

Quote Originally Posted by JerryInLodi

Hey, do you get a good tow from those big fish. How do you keep them from tipping you over?
    It is a fun fight for sure

Saw some kayakers on Holland Cut a long way from any roads that I know on Saturday. Hope they were rewarded for their paddling efforts.
    I don't think my buddy will ever float tube the delta again. With a 4 foot tide comming in it nearly killed him. I had to tow him around a couple of spots being using the oars works much better.. Next time we'll take out my small 12' alum boat.

Slim

A couple of more pictures of the day.

Some very intresting things flying around there !!

A single seater V tail Jet ???

Talk about Fly(ing) fishing... (Dumb...I KNOW...SORRY )

My buddys first bass of any kind..

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegrass Bill
    Hey Dave,

Very nice fish for sure ! Sorry to hear about your camera and cell phone . I lost a nice little pentax option 10 wp in the delta about a month ago . It was waterproof but unfortunately it was lost in about 12 feet of water over the boat with no chance of finding it. Hoping to replace it via a Christmas present from my wife.

My wife's love for photography is rubbing off on me as well and I enjoy taking a nice picture almost as much as catching a nice fish Here is a nice delta sunset I got on one of my recent trips down there.

We had a really good little recording session yesterday and got several tracks down on an old Classic song, Mama Tried by Merle Haggard.

Hope you and the family have a really nice Christmas and look forward to fishin and pickin with you when the opportunity arises!

Bill
    Very nice picture Bill !! I love sunsets !!

Till we fish/jam again, Take care!!

Slim

Hey Dave,

I really loved those unique pictures you got out at the delta as well! Good stuff! I put a few more sunset pictures together under the photograpy subject heading of this board. Check em out! My wife's photography passion is definitely rubbing off on me .

I agree, till we fish/jam again, Take care and Best Wishes!

Bill

Flamingos!!?? Thats just plain madness!

Crazy photos!

J

they look like snow geese to me. I am guessing that the pink comes from the setting sun.
    Dusty
    "I can hear the salmon fish saying - I'll be back!"

Arnold Schwazenegger, Governor of California, at Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement Signing, February 18, 2010

Those B52 sized birds are Tundra Swans. Beautiful shot.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.