Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta 12-2

It's an intermediate running line which seems to be the same as the Freshwater/Saltwater running line listed here:
    http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...nkingShooting/

Andy Guibord likes the SA Custom Tip Express for much of his Striper fishing but his favorite setup is still a 28' piece of T14 spiced to the Airflo Polyshoot XT yellow intermediate running line with a piece of braided mono for a pretty smooth connection.

Dan Blanton said that 28 feet of T14 is about right for most using an 8 or 9 weight rod.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Default T-14

Bill,Bil, Bill
    You hit my favorite right on the head. T-14 28' = 392#. 5 to 6 feet of 17# floro.
    8or 9 wt. rod and go get'em.
    I also have a new set up of a 7 wt. rod and 30 feet of t-8 that throws the smaller flies 90 feet easy.
    Can't wait to get out again.

Default Re: T-14

Hey Katz,

Congratulations on a mighty nice fish you got there ! It had to be a ball. Thanks for sharing the details as well.

Hey Jerry, I firmed things up last night so you can put me and my buddy down to fish with you Thursday, January 4th . More details to come via e-mail. I hope to get out in my kayak in the meantime in the next week or so.

Hey Sturmer, looking forward to getting over to cast and check out your rods in the near future !

Best Wishes and tight lines to all!

Bill

Bill, gotcha on the 4th. I'll look for the mail! I hope I can bring something worthwhile to that new rod.

Sturmer, man you are SO lucky to have pounded the fish on Thursday or Friday, I forget which day? As far as I and everybody else I've seen and talked with, the fish basicly SHUT DOWN when the water dropped below the 50 degree mark on Friday Night. Saturday was not so hot and today was absolutely miserable.

Remember that 25 pound salmon you hooked in ****, well my friend Dave stuck it today and brought it to the boat. Still bright, big male with hooked jaw. It's going home to the freezer to see if the meat's still firm.
    Capt. JerryInLodi
    www.DeltaStripers.Com

Default Salmon

Hey Jerry
    Looks like Dave is the best at landing those big salmon. I am just a long line guy. I have been tying more Bluegills,as several of my friends wanted some.
    Good luck to you and Bluegrass on your outing. Take him to the salmon hole and let him get a workout.
    Stay cool
    Sturm