Thread: Where's Gregg Machel ????

Default Where's Gregg Machel ????

Gregg -

If you're out there , post something !! Haven't heard from you in quite a while , so let us know you're OK .

David

I'm getting a little worried .....

ANYONE know what's up w/ Gregg M. ????

David

Hey David, not to worry, he's around. Notice how it says below there were 154 posters on Nov 7 at 9:00 a.m.? That's actually an anomaly that occurred when Gregg was online doing board maintenance. (I happened to be online at the same time.) Although he HAS been rather quiet lately. . . .
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

That '154 Online' is a screw up while we were working on the server. We did not do that intentionally. It just happened like a pile up on the freeway?? We don't know how to adjust it yet but it was about 35 before that for authenticity.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

I'm still alive and well. Just been focusing on some other things for a while and have let the ball drop here a bit. Some of you may have heard about Intel downsizing. Well guess what ... I was part of this downsizing, so I am out getting ready to look for a new job. Sucks, but that is corporate life.

I do need to get back into things here and get out fishing some more though.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

Gregg -

Check your PMs and follow thru - it's 100%

David

Good Luck Gregg .
    I hope everything works out for you.!!!!!

6 months before we moved to Utah the company I worked for renewed the leas on on their warehouse for only one year and not the usual 4 . And rumour had it that they were going to move the Sacramento division and the Union city division under one roof some where in the Bay area. So I decided to move on. I noticed today on there web site that both the Sacramento warehouse and Union city warehouse no longer exist as locations for the company . But there is a new warehouse in Fremont . I have never had a Job last for more than 5 years . But every time I got a new Job it was better than the last. And I hope that your next Job is also better than your last !!

Good Luck and God Bless-
    Rob.
    Vets , Thanks for your service !!
    http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

Sorry to hear it Gregg. Hope everything works out quickly for the best for you.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Good luck Gregg. My jobs tend to last about 5 years too. Each one getting better. I hope the trend continues for you. Enjoy the down time, I'm sure it won't last long!
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver

Thanks for all of your kind words and encouragement. I'm actually paid until the end of the year and they are giving me a couple bonuses if I stay until the end of December, so it's all good now. The best thing is I have had no responsibility since the first week of October and it's been nice spending time at home with the kids. I just have to log in from home now and then and check my mail and the internal job boards.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast