Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: surf report

The surf clinics are on the schedule for 2007 and the Baja Inshore clinic is set for May 11 -17, 2007. If you need more info, send me an email or go to the website.

So many places to fish, so little time

Jay

Those are great shots Loren. Congratulations on a job well done \/ \/ . As you have managed to do with several others on this board, you have whetted my appetite to hit the beach for some saltwater action. Especially since Drakes Bay is almost in my back yard. If you ever need a fishing buddy for one of your trips, let me know. However, don't expect me to wear shorts and sandals. In fact I more then likely will be wearing everything I own under my neoprenes. ....Anne

PS. Spoke to your mom this morning in front of the PRS Post Office. She tells me you and your dad are off to Christmas Island for bonefish for the holidays. Nice.
    "So it goes"

Hey Anne, great to hear from you. I am super excited to go to christmas island, especially about the huge GT's. This sunday my dad and i are trying to get out on the delta, but if it doesn't happen we will head out to point reyes and give drake's a try, and the next sunday im planning on going out again too, probably drake's, maybe give some other spots a shot depending on tides/weather. IF you are free it would be great to fish with you.