Thread: Steelheading rod wanted

Default Steelheading rod wanted

I'm in the market for a 6-7wt 9'9"-10'0" ft fast action rod for summer/low water steelheading.

Anyone have a lead on anyone else wanting to sell theirs?

Ron
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

Default rod

Hey Ron,

Give me a call I have several to choose from. Sage XP 10 Ft. 7 Wt. and a Thomas and Thomas 9 1/2 ' 7 Wt. or a Sage SP 9' 6" 6 Wt. I'll make you a great deal. Mark

Mark,

I'll call your around noon tomorrow and try to meet up with you in the early afternoon.

Do you happen to have a 7wt nymph or steelhead line I can use to test cast with. I'll be getting one but I only have an 8wt rio versitip and it really doesn't roll cast all that great.

Ron
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.