Thread: Paul

Default Paul

Another one is about to hit Cabo San Lucas. Hurricane Paul rated at a catagory 3 (this morning) is heading right towards Baja. I just talked to my friend in La Paz and he was telling me that it's raining and windy but not the hurricane force, yet. All his clients cancelled out and he's getting ready to button down the hatch again. He rode out the last hurricane from the hotel room. And to think, I almost went there if it hadn't been for my son's wedding this past weekend.

Oh well, time to hit the Forebay. Not catagory 3 winds there (I hope). Gonna call the wind lady in the morning

Jay

Default Paul....

Hey Jay,.... Checked the projected route of Paul over Baja on the NOAA website. Appears that La Paz is on the northern edge of the hurricane. Paul is the third hurricane to strike BCS this year. If I'm not mistaken, that's the largest number of hurricanes to hit Baja in one year. Lotsa damage to repair.

Road repair'll be accomodated by the cooler weather over the winter.
    Soe of the smaller towns along East Cape (Los Barriles) must be wondering what they did to deserve all of this.
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown