Thread: Grande Ronde guided float trip

Default Grande Ronde guided float trip

This is a great Steelhead float trip on the lower inaccessible reaches of the Grande Ronde River. I did it last October and it is the nicest river I have ever fly fished for Steelhead. Scott O'Donnell has a few openings because they had a late unexpected cancellation.

"Hello fellow fishheads,

I've had a cancellation on one of my Grande Ronde float trips. I am now offering a three day, two night trip from Tuesday, October 10 through Thursday, October 12. The cost will be reduced from $1,050.00 to $975.00. This is during the prime week! I'll need four people to make it work. The first combination of four of you to respond will get the trip.

This week hasn't been available for over ten years!

Also, I still have a couple of spots available at the Speywater Lodge from October 26 through November 1. Take one or all dates.

The dam counts indicate a very strong return of summer Steelhead this year (fpc.org).

Best regards,
    Scott O'Donnell
    (503) 738-9022

www.scottodonnell.com

PS: I forgot to mention that these are the guys that will teach you how to Skagit Spey cast/fish while you are on the trip at no extra charge. They like two handed fly rods and don't like indicators.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Sounds like a good trip. I'll be heading up there the week before for a three day campout and float in that section. We'll bring a drift boat and a raft for gear. If we can manage to stay away from the beer, we just might catch a fish or two.

Of course, that will be more important when it comes to running the Narrows.

SF
    fish on, biaatch!!