Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Folks, introducing myself

Hi Bill....Welcome to the board . I hope to see you at the Forebay in Oct. I think it has been a whole year since we last saw each other down there ....Anne
    "So it goes"

Hi Anne,

Good to hear from you and yes it has been awhile. I will be at the upcoming bash and am looking forward to it and seeing lots of old friends there. Been doing much fishing?

Bill

"Chip of plastic" .......

Deathtrap , is more like it !!
    Must be a reference to the USS Squirrelly. . . .
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Hey Bill

Lets us know when your group gets together for a show; would love to go hear some good ole bluegrass.

Charlie

Hey Charlie,

Thanks, I will definitely lt you know when and where we are playing next. We usually play once a month in West Sac at a Mexican Restaurant having just played there Sept 9. We are having some scheduling problems trying to get Octobers date set but I will let you know. Thanks for your interest. I would say we definitely have some good ol Buegrass to share with our audience. Where is OV?

Best wishes!

Bill

That would be orangevale, just trying to church it up a bit. When I think of bluegrass I think of smokey ribs, tater salad, ice tea......... not chimichangas,chips n salsa, margaritas. But what the hell. I'll be there. got a web site? I love some of the bluegrass on KVMR.

Welcome Bill. Maybe I'll see ya if you are going to the striper bash in October. I'll be there on Friday hanging out with Lee S.
    Cheers, Ken
    Love the challenge...What try? No try. Just do!

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the welcome ! I should definitely see you at the striper bash in October as I will be coming down on Friday also. I am actually bringing my old town tripper canoe down for Lee to borrow. I will be using my Hobie Quest kayak that weekend. Lee s. is one of my favorite fishing guys that I met through the NCFFB fishing events (bashes). He is a great guy for sure.

Look forward to seeing you both down there.

Bill

NOW.....if we could just fool the fish THAT easy!!!!
    Thanks, but ya know them fly guys are a hoot. That's why we kinda hang wit'em.....when they let us.
    We're really looking foward to this trip. Yahooo!

Hey Lee,

Yeah those fly guys are a hoot aren't they . I get such a kick out of 'em that I wrote a song for the NCFFB guys. In a week or two it will be up on the board for all to listen to and hopefully chuckle about .

Looking forward to the October bash and also the November 4 striperfest where I will be fishing with Jerry and Marty. You going to be fishing that one?

See ya soon!

Bill