Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, It's Not Mexico...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyjunkie
    Just to add more to the "it's a Fantastic Season" down here in So Cal, Ocean wise...

I heard from a Customer in the Shop Sunday that a School of Hammerhead Sharks has been seen off the So Cal Coast...

Hammerheads haven't been recorded in So Cal waters in over 10 years.. back during an El Nino period of weather.... Warmer then normal Water temperatures being driven up North farther then normal...

Dorado, Skipjacks and Now Hammerheads... If these Warmer Currents keep coming up here, whats next on the "Sightings" List???

(I'm hoping we get ROOSTERFISH!!!...they've been reported as far north as Catalina Island... Maybe next month?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? )

Very good day there Glen.. do you ever work??

DEAN ~
    Hey , Dean -

You guys get a run of Ladyfish or Sierra down thataways ..... and I'll sell a kidney and move into your garage .

How I miss them Ladys and Sierra .........

David

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee

Hey , Dean -

You guys get a run of Ladyfish or Sierra down thataways ..... and I'll sell a kidney and move into your garage .

How I miss them Ladys and Sierra .........

David
    DAVE,

Ahhh you can forget the "Kidney Selling" thing and just bail out in the Living room..with my two "vicious" Chihuahuas..

Tagged afew Ladyfish last month in Loreto..their acrobatics are Too Fun!!

DEAN ~
    "..Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson