Ok guys, A report on the jpig!

Its not really a fair report cause it took place on a private pond....with no camera. Tho I hereby solomnly swear the following report is true to the best of my knowledge

Ironicly, I had tied up another one in the same session as the one pictured above that had many of the atributes you guys described (thank you, by the way) More and longer rubber legs, more, bigger and webbier hackle and bigger chennile. It had blood/maroon rabbit strip, black/orange chennile, black hackle and pupkinseed rubber legs. I didnt post its picture cause I honestly thought it looked disgusting The very first cast yielded a solid 5# fish! in the first 45 minutes I caught and released about 15 bass between 2-5#. I thought, wait a second, this is a farm pond, these fish would probably bite my finger if I wiggled it in the water. I rotated through about 6 flies in the next 2 hours. All rabbit flies like the ones I've tied before. Did well on the chartreuse, yielding one fish I couldve put my whole fist in its mouth. But the winner was, without a doubt, the Jpig! It outfished the other patters at least 4-1.
The funny thing is, you know it doesnt look like anything these fish have ever seen. It just triggers an instinct I guess.

Bass buggin is a new world for me. I really like it! You guys are all partly to blame

J-Pig-Bird