Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catalina

DARIAN,

Yeah..That's Me. I am switching Shop Manager Positions from one shop to the Other...
    The Spot is Strictly Flyfishing, Malibu is 50/50 Flyfishing and Other Fishing Methods... Since I strictly Flyfish It just makes sense...

We are Gonna have a Website up and Running ASAP.. we will have alot of the Same stuff offered on the site as Bill has via His Shop's Website... (I think I can mention that here )

I'm actually just drinking some coffee before Cleaning up to Head in for a few Hours of learning the Shop opening Procedures...

Thanks for the Kudos and Well Wishes..I'm very excited about switching over, Lotsa Great things are to happen at the Spot over the next Year and I'm Proud to be Part of it and Help get the Shop Really Going...

I'm Sad about leaving Malibu Fish N tackle, as It's been an Enjoyable 3 1/2+ years.. but this is a Golden Opportunity for me and I had to go for it...

DEAN ~
    "..Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Dean good luck in your new position.

PaulC I enjoyed your post. It brought back fond memories for me. When I was a kid, in the summer we used to spend almost every weekend
    at the Island . I havent been there since the mid 70's.

Mark