Thread: Cody's job at A Utah fly shop

Default Cody's job at A Utah fly shop

My son Cody is working for a fly shop called RoundRocks here in Cache Valley Utah.
    The Shop is 15' from the Logan river. You can step out the back door and feed the brown trout . They are around 15 fish that will rise for the fish food all 12'' - 20''. Vic and Brain are the owners and are very nice.

Here is a Video of the fish rising to the fish food out the back door.

Thanks for the tip! I am moving to Sandy, Utah at the end of this month. Can't wait to do some exploring, and the Logan area is on my To Do list.
    Mike Monahan

Thanks for the tip! I am moving to Sandy, Utah at the end of this month. Can't wait to do some exploring, and the Logan area is on my To Do list.
    Mike Monahan

Hey mike

I sent you a Personal message .
    I hope it worked.
    Info on the Logan Area.

Rob.

Rob, Rob, Rob, don't you know what you're doing to us? It's a hundred degrees, brown and dry here now. You keep this up and you'll have the entire fly fishing community in Sacramento moving to Utah. How's the bird hunting there? OOps, here comes the wife, I never asked you anything. Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Bird hunting !!!!!!

We have Pheasants , quail , Doves , Chuckar and turkeys in the hills behind our home.
    Geese, ducks and all kinds of waterfowl and plenty of places to hunt them through out Cache Valley. Cody just got a new 12 Ga.

Here is a Video of a Chuckar that came into our back yard.

Look what wandered into my back yard, as you can see my finely trained ace bird dogs handled it in a professional manner.
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

We are Dog-less at the moment
    As soon as we get back from Alaska we are going to get a lab puppy .
    I have wanted a lab for a while but never had a yard big enough until now. Just about every other house in our neighborhood has a Lab.

Rob.

And don't forget my favorite, grouse: blues, sage, and ruffed.

If your serious about getting a dog, I highly recommend contacting the Wasatch Hunting Retriever Club. It is a very friendly club. The members can help locate and provide advice during the training of a retriever that leads to much more than the average neighborhood lab.

Also, the Golden Spike Obedience Club is a very active club in Ogen. Join the club and all the classes are free. It's a phenomenal opportunity if you're serious about training.

Boy, I sure miss N. Utah for fishing and hunting (and dog work). You make me green with envy with your posts!

Dave

Wind knots

I forgot about the grouse.
    thanks for the info on dog training.
    I will definity do that.
    Rob.