Thread: Float tube wanted

Default Float tube wanted

I'm looking to but an Outcast or Trout Unlimited float tube. Any willing sellers? Ron
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

Ron,
    I may have one available, I have three float tubes that do not really get used anymore. I am overseas on business right now, returning in Late July. If you haven't found one yet and this time frame works for you, let me know.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

Gregg,

I'll be gone the end of July but I'll contact you after the first week of August. Thanks for your reply.

Ron
    fly: Very light artificial fly fishing lure of which there are two types: the dry fly which isn't supposed to sink the way it just did; and the wet fly, which shouldn't be floating up on the surface like that. An Angler's Dictionary.

im interested also if your willing to sell another

Gregg,

Just following up. Any plans to rid your garage of a float tube?

Ron

Gregg,

I see I followed up on this last month but you probably overlooked this one as well.

Did you decide to keep your float tube(s) or do you have one you care to sell?

Thanks again for the help with the photo.

Ron