Hit the A with my brother last night for about 30 mins (wanted to fish longer but work sucked me in til 7:15pm, which meant we got to William B. Pond at 8:30pm or so).

Fish on, on my second cast, my bro breaks off on his strike 5 seconds later, and I miss another on the first cast after I released my first fish. Proceeded to miss a few more strikes and got another fish to hand before it got dark and my bro hooks up right before we left with a nice fish. So we got 3 fish to hand in about 20 mins and missed about 7 strikes... not too bad considering all the guys on the bridge didn't catch anything...

Kevin was throwing one of my shad flies on a floater and I was using my usual type 6 SH set up. I did try trailing a caddis pupa pattern in the last 5 minutes or so, hooked up for about 3 seconds and then the fish was gone so not sure if it hit the caddis or the shad fly... The fish hold right above the bridge and the water levels are perfect to wade out and get a nice drift. Lots of fish rising too... I assumed shad taking caddis...