Thread: Thinking about fishing Almanor next Wednesday

Default Thinking about fishing Almanor next Wednesday

Since it's Hex time again, I thought that I'd share some picture of the huge mayflies with you guys. These pictures are from Almanor last season.

Here's a picture of the natural and an imitation.

Next wenesday I think that I'm gonna go fish Almanor, anybody wanna join up with me and see if we can catch some Hex hungry Almanor trout...or smallmouth?

I am thinking about fishing Butte or Deer Creek before fishing Almanor. Small streams before stillwater. I hope the Hex hatch starts going strong soon.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Default Almanor

Please let us know how you do. I'm going up next Saturday.

Where are you planning on fishing? When I've been up there in past years I've fished in the flotilla on the west side north of the marina / restaurant.

Mike
    Life is too short to drink bad beer.

I will be there from next Monday through Thursday AM. I will look for you guys on the West Shore in the evenings (will be at fireworks on Tue PM).

I'll be fishing in a tan waterskeeter pontoon boat or a very obnoxious yellow wakeboarding boat.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Kraig
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"

Kraig, I hope that my plans don't change but I might not make it. If I can go I would enjoy meeting you as well. I'll keep you posted.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member