Thread: Ice House Rd. Creeks

Default Ice House Rd. Creeks

The creeks are running really cold, but still managed a few rainbows and a brown. Most were caught with nymphs. prince, caddis pupa and black ants.

Mik,
    What streams did you fish??? We may head up for fathers day and I was wondering how fast the streams were going at this time.

Jeremy

Default Ice house Road Creeks

I fished Telles, Silver and Lyons. They were all running pretty good. Still managed some fish. I love it up there. I wanted to check out Caples, but ran out of time. Let us know how you do up there if you end up going.

Mik,
    I never made it to the Ice House area but I did go up hwy 88 to the middle fork of the consumnes and to the west carson. I only caught three at the middle fork and just hooked up a couple of times at the west carson even though I think I could have done better. I was being rushed by my dad at the carson. had a good time though hanging out with dad.
    Tie it, and they will bite.

I am going up to Silver creek next to the ice house resort on sunday. I have pulled a few nice fish out of there in the past and was wondering if you took a look at the flow on this creek. Was it high last week?

Thanks for the pattern tips...My boxs are stocked up with all of the above.