Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event :?:

Congratulations to you and mom!! Make sure to take zillions of pictures and videos on this adventure.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Thanks allot guys- I appreciate it! Actually this is our second- now we have one boy & one girl- perfect!

For those of you with kids- how early did you get them into fly-fishing I started on the "dark side" probably when I was around 5. My daughter is 6 and has showed some interest- I had her casting dry's last year on the "A" when the water was low and slow.

Chris, I bought my son a 3 wt setup and got him casting ASAP (about 5). He has a blast casting to the cats on the lawn but still prefers the spinning outfit when actually fishing. Hopefully our week in Montana this summer will change his mind but, if not, as long he's hanging around with me, that's OK. Just remember, be patient!!!
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver