Thread: Top-Water action on the Delta

Default Top-Water action on the Delta

Just have to share with you the awesome experience I had on the Delta this past week. I had the chance to fish with Capt. Kevin Doran (aka "KD") of Delta Adventures guide service. With the warm weather, the LMB were happy and hungry. The best part of it all is that the fish were looking to the surface for food - TOP WATER!

Yes, we got into some really good bites out there. Kevin is a great instructor and has some very innovative approaches to fishing top-water LMB. I must confess, top-water fishing for LMB is some of the most fun fishing I have ever done.

The day topped out with a near 6 pounder that I landed on KD's deer hair froggy pattern. Also, my friend Carlo got this 4.5 pounder on KD's dragon fly pattern. Check out the photos... we had so much fun out there!

If you want to fish with KD, visit his website for contact info - http://www.deltaadventures.com/

Sweet Trip! Sweet Pics!

Katz
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"

Wow, NICE fish! Great pics too.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.