I am planning a free guided short line nymphing clinic on the North Yuba River this summer. It will probably be in June, depending on flows. Tentatively, I am planning on doing the clinic on Thursday, June 22nd. If the river is too high at that time, I'll do it later in the year. July and early August are out, since I'll be in B.C. during that time.

The purpose of the clinic will be to teach short line nymph techniques and equipment, as well as wading skills and safety. You will learn how to "read the water" and locate the fish; how to present the flies properly; and how to control the drift so as to increase your catch rate. I will take the first 15 people to sign up, and then keep a wait list. If you want to reserve a spot or if you have questions send me an email at bcarnazzo@ftcnet.net . I will send you the specifics regarding the clinic format, equipment needed, meeting times, etc. via email. Each participant will be required to sign a waiver and release form, and have a currently valid California fishing license. We'll have a great time.