Thread: Shad Fly Exchange

Default Shad Fly Exchange

How about dropping our flies off at the shop so they can be collected by David at the Expo on Saturday? Here's my Golden Bowstring.

Guess I'll have to show up .......

I was planning on being there anyways , I just thought MEAN OL' BILL KIENE would give me (US , I meant to say ...) our very own table/Beer supply/nametags/dancin'girls/etc. . I'm sure Darian would have no problem co-hosting the bullfest w/ me .

See ya there !!

David :P

PS - nice fly !

Default Shad Flies....

Hey Terry,.... Now I have to update my personal database (brain). You're the second tier I've met (aside from irwin Thompson) who uses a gold hook for Shad flies.... Good looking fly.

David,.... uuhhhhh, don't know how to tell you this but I may miss the EXPO due to an unavoidable diversion.... :P :P
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I had to create a new profile in order to access the board from my computer. I changed something on my old profile that made an error come up when I try to go to the board.

I need to know where to send my shad flies. I will not be able to come to the shop on Saturday.

Thanks for hosting David.

Clark Blanchard

Default Address???....

Hi Clark,.... David's mailing address is posted under the topic, April Fly Swap, page 1, below....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Thanks Darian, I appreciate the help.

Clark