Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets chat face to face

Default Lets chat face to face

Hey you Kiene’s Message Board Guys!

Granite Bay Flycasters Annual Dinner is coming up on April 2nd, on a Sunday. Check out the GBF Website at www.gbflycasters.org for all the information. The dinner is at the Dante club in Sacramento.

The no host bar starts at 4 and the dinner is at 5 o'clock. The club has acquired over $20,000 in items that will go that evening.

NOW HERE'S MY THOUGHT. HOW ABOUT A TABLE FOR THE CHAT ROOM GUYS ON THIS BOARD?

It can be fun meeting and putting faces to all of these good bull slingers. If anyone is interested contact me at Sturmerwhite@surewest.net

I will reserve a table for ten and if necessary two tables. After you contact me I will give you my address and you can send me a check made to G. B. Flycasters so that I can purchase your ticket..

I will advise you if David Lee is planning to come, so you can come prepared and wear your hip boots if you know what I mean.

Come on, Mike, Sully, Darian, Tony and the rest of you guys. Let's get it on.

Sturmer

Man, this sounds like fun but I, unfortunately, have been booked for (notice I didn't say "I have booked") another engagement on that evening. Sounds like some great prizes too.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

SullyTM Guest

Sturmer...I'll be a couple of thousand miles away. Thanks for thinking of me. SullyTM

Sturmer,

Good idea. I have been wanting to put the faces with the names. A table for us all would be fun!

Default Face to Face....????

Hey Sturmer,.... Your idea sounds good. Count me in. I'll be sending you an E-mail shortly.

Darian
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I can't take any more ticket requests. We are out of tickets.
    Sturm

Sturmer,

I want to thank you again for making some seats available to us BB members here to attend the 20th Annual GBF Dinner, Raffle and Auction. It was a very nice event put on by a wonderful group of folks. I enjoyed meeting you, Darian, David and Carmina, face to face, and having a good time. My night was caped off by winning a beautiful custom made 11 1/2' 6/7 wt. L3 Spey Rod by Larry Lee. What is especially cool about winning this rod is that I really wanted one!

Wingman

That was a fun evening ...... even though I lost my arse in the raffle

Sturmer , Darian , and Wingman were great company - pretty fair amount of stories and BSing going on . Even Candida had a nice time !

David

Candida I owe you an apology for getting your name so wrong . I have no excuses, as I was properly introduced, I heard you say it several times, I remember thinking that Candida is a beautiful and unusual name that I wouldn't forget . I am truly sorry for my blunder . Both you and David were a pleasure to meet . Please don't hold this against me, especially after you get even!!

Wingman

Default Yeah!!!!

What everybody else said!!! Had a great time and some Irish medicine. The chicken/veggies was very good as compared to usual fare at dinners of this sort. The company was excellent and, even tho I didn't win anything, David gave me one of "clones" for my collection....

Thanks Sturmer.... I'll be back next year (if I'm still welcome)
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown