Thread: G Loomis GLX 9' 6wt and GLoomis Venture 5 reel f/s-SOLD?

Default G Loomis GLX 9' 6wt and GLoomis Venture 5 reel f/s-SOLD?

I bought this rod and used it a couple of times casting in the backyard and 1 time at a pond. I am a bass fisherman and I wanted to try bass fishing on a fly rod.....it's just not my cup of tea. The rod, and reel are both in excellent condition. It will come with the soft cloth case, and rod tube I received it in. The reel is reel only, no box. Also the reel was just spooled (within 2 weeks) with Rio Bass Line, 6 wt. Retail of all of this would be about $800, I'll take $450+ shipping for the whole outfit.

e-mail is bassfshr02@comcast.net and I would prefer you mail me there if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Andy

Ok guys. $400 and I'll pay shipping. I would like to sale this to someone, but if not it will be going to eBay in a couple of days.

Thanks,
    Andy Meade

Ok, not having the success I first thought I might at almonst 50% of retail. The rod is in great shape, I can send pictures if anyone wants me to prove the condition of the rod?

Thanks,
    Andy

last chnce $350 and I'll pay shipping!!!

Going to Ebay tomorrow night if no one is interested.

Default PM sent

How many pieces is the GLX?

Paul, My guess is you won't recieve a reply. Looks like Andy was trying to sell this in March of '06. Probably long gone to eBay land! I doubt he visits here anymore.
    Respectfully...
    Derek
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver

oops. double post.
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver

Dang! Sorry, should have noted the list date.