Thread: carpool anyone?

Default carpool anyone?

I am leaving saturday morning to do some fishing saturday afternoon on the rogue and will be staying at a motel 6 with 2 queen sized beds if anyone wants to share the cost.

Gary Anderson, Bob Meiser, and Beulah Rods will be there with all their spey rods giving free demos of all their rods that they carry. Maybe even Jeff Putnam will be bringing his rods? I live in Chico and would hope to be able to carpool. The Rogue is on of the few rivers that is not flooded.

Steve
    Perhaps I will see you at the get together Sunday. I will be there. It sounds like a pretty good event and Meisers Bratts are always great. Keep an eye on the Jefferson board for up dates.

http://pub107.ezboard.com/bsoutherno...lyfishing16217

It's snowing here today of all things and the steelhead have been slow to cross Gold Ray dam so far this year. If it warms up some things should break loose. Jbird and I have been scratching out a few fish.

Mark

Steve:

I'm planning on going up to Medford but will not be able to get away from Sacramento until Saturday afternoon. May not be up there Saturday night tho depending on weather over the pass. However, I will be staying beyond Sunday & perhaps fishing on Monday (& possibly Tuesday) with Steve Godshall, again depending on weather. Look foreward to seeing you up there.

You can email me at cdjcpet@garlic.com

John Peterson