Thread: AR Report 3/7

Default AR Report 3/7

After hours of trying to figure out how to post the report with pics I've given up, on the pics at least.

Having the day off I fished it with my buddy the entire day flipping out verious flies trying to see what would work. In the end my buddy had one on in the morning that came unbuttoned. I did slightly better with 7 on, 3 that came unbuttoned and 4 to hand. One that came unbuttoned was chrome bright. All fish to hand were fairly clean, 5-6lbs.

Later in the day as I was talking to MSP we saw a guy hook-up and loose on another chrome bright fish with a few ariel jumps.

Their out there... the water was still down and about 8-10 inch visibility. After talking with Mike, I can't wait for the springers and halfpounders! Down side, more fly tying

As a side note, what is your opinion on this: You're working a seam with 35-40ft casts in... two guys walk up 6ft from where your fly is landing... they start fishing the same seam and point out to you that the fish are "6ft in front of them." Acceptable or Unacceptable?
    Here fishy fishy....

Good report, nice to hear Mike Putman is still living the life of leasure while the rest of us have to go to work... Anyhow, definitley in bad taste to crowd a riffle. Best bet if it happens again is to switch to a 300 grain head with a 2/0 clouser (barb still intact) and practice your spey cast. Just remember the saying, "oh, shit man, my bad. That'll heal up with a little neosporin."

The thought had crossed my mind to do a variety of different things. I probably woulndt have minded if they used come common sense. Basically these two monkeys were drifting right into the fish and foul hooking them because they wouldn't bite.
    Since I couldnt figure out how to post the pics here, I'll post the link.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/outdoo...=/30c7&.src=ph
    Here fishy fishy....

Default pics

ontheswing, hate when that happens. take a close look at the diff between buck 1 and buck 2. I think hen 1 and buck 2 headed back to ocean blue
    Finaddict

Ha, late night posting will do that to ya Correction made, thx.
    Here fishy fishy....