Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post Fishing Sunset

Default Naples sunrise

Sunrise Naples, Fl last year on the ride out.

here's one i took yesterday on the lower sac by sewer pond riffle

Dusty
    "I can hear the salmon fish saying - I'll be back!"

Arnold Schwazenegger, Governor of California, at Klamath Basin Restoration Agreement Signing, February 18, 2010

Here's a picture from the Fall River. Too bad it transfered over to photobucket this small. The picture barely does the sunset justice.

Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

adam

I've been having the same problem with photobucket. I cant seem to control the picture size like I used to.

J

Soon as I can find time, I'll post a baja sunset in La Paz. I did a 10 minutes sunset shot with the Canon GL 1 but also took some shots with my Nikon D70S. What a great camera.

Jay

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is what's happening on photobucket but I noticed when I post a pic from my cheap 2MP camera my pictures come out fairly large, but when I post with my 3.2MP camera they come out smaller after importing them. You guys are probably posting high resolution pics and I think photobucket adjusts the size of the photo to the resolution of the picture so they don't take up as much space. Just a thought, take a couple of pictures using a lower resolution and see if it makes any difference.

my .02
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

Mike

I always have reduced the size of my pic before sending it to photobucket. I have a default size that is perfect size for posting. It always worked great....until it stropped working great For no aparent reason. Theres gotta be some kind of adjustment I need to make, just havnt taken the time.

Jay

Photobucket is somewhat of a mystery to me as to how it works -- I've uploaded a series of shots taken on the same day on the same camera with all settings the same, only to have photobucket reduce half the photos but leave the rest untouched when I uploaded 'em to this board. I tried reloading the ones that got reduced multiple times to Photobucket after changing the file sizes, etc., hoping to fix them to no avail. Nowadays I simply hope for the best.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

not completely a sunset, but...

Default Kihei, Maui