Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new photoshoped picture

Jbird, I hear you about those Tiemco size 2 bass hooks. I used to tie my bass bugs on Orvis size 2 hooks and then switched to Tiemco last year. I was amazed by the size difference between the two brands of hooks, the Tiemco ones are huge -- hard to believe they're both sized as 2s.

Fish are funny sometimes about going after big prey. Years ago, I was fishing a 6" plastic worm for bass and caught a 13" crappie. Couple years ago I was fishing a size 2 deerhair bass bug for bass and caught a redear sunfish. Last year, I caught a 5" bass on a 4" Clouser. Sure makes fishing more interesting.

As far as the "undiscovered" bass hole, I don't blame you, I would hold that close to the vest too. If you throw your tried and true pattern without much action, try something different -- I am starting to become convinced that bass "learn" to avoid lures they've hit before. Same thing with retrieves. Just a theory derived from pounding spots over and over during a season. . . .
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Default Black Bass....????

Hmmmm,.... Adam, I seem to detect a bit of legerdemain (...hope I spelled that correctly) in the original photo.... I'll bet the Bass is thin as a piece of paper when viewed from the front.... You wouldn't be trying to spoof all of us BB members, again, would you

I'm gonna have to take a closer look at all of the photo's you submit from now on
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I took a picture of a print on the back of a catch and release t-shirt, then put it in Gregg's hands.

Simple but fun!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Default Photo's

What is it they say "One picture is worth a thousand words" ....Good job Adam
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown