Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SECRET HOLIDAY SEASON SWAP

I would like to do this one. Sign me up.

Hey Thom
    My flies are done and on thier way. With a little extra.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Sturmer

SullyTM Guest

Default Holiday Swap

Wingman is on-board...Thanks

David...Tie "anything" you want...it's a secret Santa don't care what he passes out Also, I enjoy Swaps. The talent on this Forum is just beginning to rear its' ugly head! This swap has brought out several new tiers. In fact I think I'll PM Gregg with an idea

Hairstacker...Medium common? Give me a break Better have a cup of Joe while you tie

Sturmer...Thanks! No need for anything extra. Just have an enjoyable holiday season.

We have 14 tiers and counting...DEADLINE is November 10! Come on, join in the fun!

Later. Santa SullyTM

Default Holiday Fly Swap!!!!

OK Thom,.... 3 flies won't interfere with all of my.. OTHER ..activities....

Guess I'll be tying a ....... and a ....... In size ... Maybe a ..... and

By the way, do the flies all have to be the same pattern or can we tie 3 differing patterns
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

SullyTM Guest

Default Holiday Swap

Darian...Yes, you can tie 3 different patterns if you like!

OK, tiers we currently have 15 swappers...I need one more to make it an even number...better for drawing numbers. Come on, be the 16th swapper! Only 3 flies...

Thanks. Thom

Hey Thom
    If you do not get your 16th. guy soon, let me know and I will double dip for you. Three flies are nothing to whip up.

SullyTM Guest

Default Holiday Swap

Sturmer...You 'da man! But I'm sure there is a 16th tier out there. Calling Adam Grace...Calling Adam Grace

Bwup! Thom

SullyTM Guest

Default TICK...TICK...TICK...

Who is going to be #16? Just 24 hours left in the SECRET HOLIDAY SWAP. Don't miss out on the fun. Just 3...count 'em 3 flies needed. COME ON DOWN! Thanks. Thom

Default Holiday Swap....

Hey Thom,.... My whatchamacallits are on the way.... Toe Tags for the bodies and..... Can't recall what else....

Thanks for hosting the swap....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

SullyTM Guest

Default Holiday Swap

Thanks Darian...Just remember that the container you send them in goes with the flies. If you want it back pm me and I'll use something on my end. Later. Thom

P.S. Flies are DUE no later than December 10. Violators will be made to take up worm and bobber fishing