Thread: Feather High Flows - Tony??

Default Feather High Flows - Tony??

Tony (I know you are out there a lot) or anyone. How is the "high" flow on the feather and any word on when it will come down to it's usual levels??

Thanks,

Katz
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"

Default feather River Flows

Hi Katz,..... The last I read, day before yesterday, it was around 2,800 cfs release at the outlet. That's certainly fishable, wading, in some areas between the outlet and Gridley....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Default Water level

Hi Katz,

The water as of a few minutes ago is 2788cfs and has been staying around that for several days. This is very wadeable for the main stem of the Feather. What is interesting is that the low-flow has come up a little this past week. Less than a foot but it sure has changed a few things for the better.
    TONY

Thanks for the quick report. I will remember 2800cfs and watch the current flow reports.

katz
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"