Thread: Middlefork Outfitters

Default Middlefork Outfitters

I see that David Armocido has a website up and going. I have had the privilege of fishing many streams in Northern California, Montana and British Columbia with David. I had all but given up the search for good, accessible fly fishing close to home. David introduced me to several of Northern California's hidden treasures and I've experienced some of the most gorgeous and rewarding rivers I've ever fished, with him. A day drifting the Madison with David and Montana's premier guide, Jimmy Allison, was one for the memory creel. David's teaching skills, his love and respect for the streams, and his knowledge of flyfishing is unparalleled. There aren't many like him. Congrats to you David! Here's hoping I have the honor of sharing many more streams with you in the future. Peg

David's URL for those that were curious: http://xcaddis.com
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

David is a great guide.
    Jason has had a chance to go with him a couple of times.

Rob, I very much enjoyed working with Jason and being with you and your two boys. It is nice to see the three of you together enjoying the sport and the outdoors together. You are building a lifetime of memories for each of you and their families in the future. Jason seems to have fly fishing in his soul. Glad to hear how happy the move has been for all of you. Have a wondeful holiday season. ARMO